Anyhow, with a new little one due this summer, we are hoping to keep people up to date on the process! One of my favorite parts of reading blogs is looking at people's photos. I am assuming that this requires actually getting the camera out to take a snapshot here and there. I will have to work on that.
To answer the basic questions:
1. What is the due date: 08-08-08 - pretty funny due date, huh?
2. Are we finding out the gender: yep! after about 10 hours of discussion about name possibilities, I have deduced that we must know the gender or I will only think of girls names and Scott will only think of boys names - Scott believes that knowing the gender will cut our discussion time in half.
3. Have I been sick: Not really, but I have experienced some nausea here and there.
4. Was this a surprise: Sort of. But sort of not. It is a honeymoon child and we are stoked!
5. Our plans for delivery: A water birth at the Ramada Inn (that's what maid service is for)
As I am typing this, I am realizing that Scott is secretly happy that we have a blog. He added #5, in case any of you had questions!
8 comments:
Water birth! Ramada Inn! You're killing me!!! Hee-Haw-larious!!!
Big congrats on the Baby!
I love it! Can you help me make our blog look a little more...presentable? I'm so excited that you have a blog! I'll check it every day! Love you!
funny date...um you mean the best date ever! It's a good thing our wedding isn't on that day cause then we'd have to relocate it to the ramada inn. too funny! I love the new blog and can't wait for more witty and titilating entries.
WHAT??? The gossip train must have stopped south of I-70...'cause we didn't know you were expecting?!?!?! SO excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats, congrats! Love how your dad announced at church...too cute. I will immediately add you to my blog roll and visit your site religiously as I do all the others. That means keep it up to date, young lady!!!
Congrats!! I did not know about your blog or pregnancy until your comment on Da and Charles' site :)
Yay!!
I will also visit you religiously, I'm addicted to blog-reading myself!
Are you serious about Ramada Inn?? Did you watch Fox 4 about the dirty glasses at hotels?? :) I am very happy for you both!! Yeah! Emily
Post a Comment