Okay, so my last post indicated that I would post again with photos. Unfortunately, that's not going to be possible for awhile. The laptop really is prehistoric, with its most cutting edge feature being the fact that it can support an internet connection. I just tried to download photos off of our camera, and it was apparently too complicated for this thing. We really just need to just suck it up and get a new computer. This is especially sad, as I am in the last 3 weeks of the pregnancy and it's always fun to give updates about things. I am still blaming the cat for puking on the loaner laptop.
As far as progression toward labor...nothing to report yet! Still feeling fine. Pretty energetic. Not too uncomfortable. I think this baby is going to show up fashionably late. Like her mom.
Will try to keep you posted via text.....
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe you can have another shower and re-register at Best Buy... Glad you're feeling good. Keep updating even though there aren't any pictures. I'm stalking your blog anyway ; )
I can't believe you're only 3 weeks away! How exciting. By this point I was so paranoid about my water breaking that I had trash bags covering my car seat and a plastic tablecloth under my sheets. More than you wanted to think about right? What I meant to say is it could be any day now.
Oh my gosh... you're so close! I'm JEALOUS & so anxious to meet my little one... maybe our gals will be on Hanthorne together in a couple of decades... how fun to think about??!! Let's just hope that THEY keep their shirts on:)
I wish you the best these final weeks of pregs & am glad to hear you're feeling so well!
BTW, "an outdated computer" is a great excuse to not have to post pics of those large & swollen last days of pregnancy - ha!
Post a Comment