Thursday, July 31, 2008

I promised

After an argument regarding the most flattering angle of photos, I decided to give in and let Scott have his way. He does not think that my idea for him to stand on a ladder and take photos of me from 6 feet away, up in the air, would give you all a true image of what I look like as a pregnant woman. (Can SOMEONE back me up on the photos taken from above? Please. It takes about 15 lbs off.) Hmph....


Anyway, here are some photos. Uncensored. Stretch marks, double chin, and all.



Scott's favorite photo. I don't even know why I indulge this man. This photo was supposed to go in our private collection.

My preference for a photo---half of my body cropped off!

7 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

I love the photo from below...very creative. You look adorable!

amosclarkson said...

You look great, Sarah. Thanks for putting up the pictures!

Unknown said...

Scott has excellent taste! I love that photo too - you look absolutely beautiful! Completely the glowing mama-to-be... BTW, your induction date is exactly two months after mine!

Diana Herman said...

I 3rd the photo.....it's cool! no woman likes how she looks at this point of pregnancy....but in a few years, you'll be glad you have it, trust me! you look fab!

the hortons said...

I absolutely LOVE Scott's photo of choice! You look beautiful, just glow-y and I am glad that you posted it! I agree with Diana. In a few years you are going to love looking at you pregnant belly in photos. I am so jealous. I miss my bump : (

Curry Favor said...

You should listen to your husband when it comes to aesthetics, and, um, everything else too.

Undecided said...

Why does it look like a very pregnant lady is staring at bottles of wine?!?!