Scott did a great job and picked out a tree that he immediately brought home to plant. This proved to me that I married the second most insane man on the planet, because the heat index was about 108 degrees that day. I sat inside and cheered him on... through a window, in the air conditioning, on the couch, with a cold drink in hand. I am impressed with his knowledge of all things arbor-related, as well as his fortitude in hot weather. My ancestors are from Norway! We like it cold!
Yes, that is me in the background, admiring the beautiful tree.
For those of you wondering, not much progress to report since the last appointment. If she doesn't come before, I have a scheduled inducement date of 08-12-08. However, despite the fact that I have really enjoyed my pregnancy and will miss having this little girl growing in my belly, I am ready for her to arrive. Just this week, it has become harder to walk, to move, to sit still, to breathe, and all the other fun things that come with being a few days away from your due date. So many moments of pregnancy have been filled with such tender moments. But I suspect that there are more of those to come once she arrives, and we are looking forward to meeting our little girl. We will keep you posted!
5 comments:
Yay tree! Hopefully she'll come before your induction...only a week away!!
Okay, I'm a ding-dong. I managed to leave my comment in a post from a month ago. It said,
"Good job Scott and Sarah. The tree looks awesome. Are you all available for other landscaping ventures?"
I think that she is coming on Sunday. I hope I'm right!!!!
love the tree, great idea. here's hoping the little girl arrives soon so you can breathe again! (i remember that part...no fun!)
I love the tree and how fitting that you were wearing a plum colored shirt in your plum tree pictures. I can't wait for GiGI to arrive and you know I'm rooting for today because 8 is great and what's better than having a birthday of 8-8-08?
Post a Comment