Thursday, August 7, 2008
No News So Far....
I'm sorry for the short blog entry, but I remember checking all my friends' blogs incessantly on the days before (and after, for those of you whose babies like the womb a LITTLE too much....like ours!) they were due. I always wanted an update, because NO update could also mean they were in the hospital! So, here's the update: Nothing to report. I have a non-stress test this morning and hopefully, GiGi is thriving in there, since she has not chosen to grace us with her presence just yet! The waiting hasn't been too bad. I think it is probably because we know that if she doesn't choose to pack her bags and move out by Monday night, she will be evicted on Tuesday morning. I'd like her to arrive sometime this weekend - or today, really. But I just woke up and feel fine and chipper - no contractions, nothing! So....I am pulling for Friday or Saturday. Let's see if she gets the memo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been checking everybody's blogs, just in case, so SOMEBODY better keep the rest of us updated, I'm dying here! get some rest and hang in there girl! love ya!
Post a Comment