
Hey it's Scott here. I'm home with Greta for a slew of days throughout November while Sarah does her requisite time with the PD (so the Greta birth bills get paid and a clean break is made, etc.).
G and I are getting more used to one another. For example, she may not always understand the Vladimir Nabokov short stories I read her, but I definitely try to give it a kid's book feel with a heavy goofy voice inflection. Another example, she doesn't always answer my questions in complete sentences. GRRR! But we're getting along famously making it all the more difficult to return to work for the few days I must work this month. While home I'm working on my persuasive argument to convince Sarah that a stay-at-home dad would best address our needs and concerns. After all, she's the one with the fancy shmancy, high falutin' edukashun!
Anyhoo, here are a few shots we took to usher in November...

Gigi and her lovely momma


Greta and the old man

The old man cannot say 'no' to this duo
3 comments:
That IS one cute duo! And a handsome daddy, too!
Rowan says:
g j rfeeeee
I think that means "I love you, Gigi!"
Love the pictures! It's so great Scott gets to be home most of this month-I'm sure he is very excited-I know Eric would be!
Gigi, I just want to squeeze you!
Post a Comment