Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick Update






I have truly established myself as behind the game on the blogging front! I'll quit apologizing, though, because it seems like every post could potentially start this way from now on! I wanted to post a few Greta pix. She is such a good girl and although we don't pull the camera out as often as we should, we are thoroughly enjoying every moment with her.

She has two bottom teeth that sprouted about a week and a half ago. They are super cute and they are also painful when she bites down! She is really into squealing these days. Anytime Scott or I go to pick her up from her crib or exersaucer, she squeals in our ears. It is very cute, although a bit deafening. Sometimes she will do it off and on for about 10 minutes straight. She is a trip.

Above are a few photos we took the other day of Miss G on an unseasonably warm day in January. She is ALWAYS like that - happy and playful. It makes me wish we were millionaires so I could stay home with her every single day!

4 comments:

Gael's Mom said...

Sooooooo cute! Tomorrow is supposed to be another great day for baby wearing!

Gael's Mom said...

Sooooooo cute! Tomorrow is supposed to be another great day for baby wearing!

amosclarkson said...

She's a doll!

The Schwengels said...

Millionaires would be ideal...or ...why don't we go bankrupt & let the government take care of us!...just think everything paid for & home all day with our kids! That's the life!