Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our new Baby Bjork

The other day, I came home to a surprise sitting on our porch. There was a box from Babies R Us sitting there. I opened it and my friend, Brooke, and her hubby, Jeff, had sent us a Baby Bjorn. Pretty exciting! I was totally stoked, but for fear it would not fit over my giant belly, Scott tried it on. We have no dolls in the house, so the Fox in Socks had to be the baby. Scott really enjoyed the Baby Bjorn, and wore it for quite awhile. Later, he came into the kitchen and said, "Can we name our baby 'Bjorn?'" I said, "No, because when she's famous and goes to the Grammy's, she will wear an ugly swan dress and look like a freak." Then he promptly corrected me, letting me know that was Bjork, and not Bjorn. Whatever. Close enough.


Scott striking a pose with "Fox in Bjorn" (Dr. Seuss's new character)


Does he look like a happy dad or what?


I was a bit confused. But I really didn't want my daughter wearing this dress.

2 comments:

arlopop said...

The Bjorn is lovely on him. We had one and it ended up hanging in the closet. The boy never grooved in it and the girl ended up in a sling all the time that we found more comfortable.

I would like to see Scott in the Bjork dress, though.

Undecided said...

Scott sure seems attached to that fox in socks!