Thursday, June 19, 2008

Visiting Kalani

Most of you probably know that on this past Thursday, our friends, Sue and Kevin, welcomed their new son, Kalani Brown, into our little corner of the world. Tonight, we took Sue and Kevin some dinner so they didn't have to mess with cooking. It was so nice to see Sue up and around. She looks like she is recovering nicely. If she's not, she's faking it well, which is half the battle. Kalani was sleeping peacefully on the couch.


How can you resist this little guy? He is SO cute! He has a ton of hair and Scott insists he had a stylist in the womb.




Scott practicing his "fatherly look". Whatcha' think?

On a side note, my feet are swollen. While a co-worker (who gives me endless trouble) insists that they are akin to 5 lb sausages in 4 lb casings (tip to the unaware: don't compare any part of a pregnant woman's body to an overstuffed sausage casing - you WILL get punched in the face), I tend to think of them as giant water balloons that look like they are going to pop at any moment. It only gets scary when it gets hard to wiggle my toes. Don't worry, I will keep you posted. If my feet DO explode, I'll post again. Complete with photos - I promise.

2 comments:

Undecided said...

You're stealing my line.. I'm the sausage exploding from its casing!!!!

And, please, no exploding feet pics!

Our Three Girls said...

Scott looks like a natural!