We broke down. We couldn't do it anymore, especially since part of my next 3 months will likely be searching for part time employment, we kind of needed a computer that would support an internet connection. Or that was the excuse anyway! So, we dug into our measly savings account and bought a new laptop. Hooray for laptops with all the keys and no cat puke...oh, and for those that have been manufactured in the era where wireless technology actually existed.
This might be a long post. I will have to update you on a few things. First, my sister and my friend, Karla Larsen (Ferguson, for you Graceland folks), threw me a shower at church a month or so ago. It was very sweet and we had a lot of fun. I am reluctantly posting photos for your viewing enjoyment.
One of the hosts, Karla, in front of the table she decorated for us!
This was not the glamour shot I was hoping it would be. Oh well. Scott looks cute.
Again, I would like to draw all eyes to the lovely women in black....not orange. It's Karla, Tatum, and me.
We had a great 4th of July, too. We hung out with all of Scott's friends who were in from Chicago. We went to dinner at Justus Drugstore in Smithville (totally recommend it!) and then over to Chris and Sarah's house the next day for fireworks and fun.
Two of the numerous Sarahs at the 4th of July fest
It was cold watching fireworks!
The blogger website is not letting me add any more photos right now, so....maybe I will have to do a new post with our last shower photos on it. More to come!
2 comments:
Wish I could have been at the church shower :( You are looking cute, Sarah, I don't care what you say!
Good job Scott and Sarah. The tree looks awesome. Are you all available for other landscaping ventures?
Post a Comment