Monday, October 27, 2008

One Year!

Today, I'd like to wish my hubby a happy one year anniversary. I am so fortunate to have such a great man in my life. He is such a great guy - a WONDERFUL husband and such a great dad to Greta. I genuinely love him more and more every day. I can't believe how quickly a year has flown by....If I was really organized like my friend, Da, I would put a picture of us on our wedding day on here for you to compare with our life today. However, the wedding pictures are downstairs somewhere and I cannot currently locate them. So, everyone just close your eyes and imagine me as a 115 lb beauty in a Vera Wang dress. That's exactly what I looked like on my wedding day! Okay. Maybe not.

Anyway, Scott, I love you tons and hope that we have many many more anniversaries! I'm so lucky to have you.


3 comments:

Curry Favor said...

Thanks Honey. Been a fantastical year. here's to 50 more!

p.s. you said 'wang'

amosclarkson said...

Happy Anniversary!

the hortons said...

Happy Anniversary! One year, that's like 10 years in Hollywood!