There's not much new here, but I feel that I owe our faithful viewers an update, since little ones grow so fast when they are this age. It seems that Greta still changes every day! She is starting to smile a lot more, and if you hold her and talk to her, she will either smile or just stare at you intently. She'll also babble and do little happy screams in the morning when I'm playing with her. It really makes me forgive her for the sleepless night she gave me the night before.
We've been trying to keep busy during the days. When it's nice, we try to go on lots of walks. Fall is my favorite season (Well, it's tied with Spring, and since there's only 4 seasons, I guess that's not saying much. But I do love fall!), so we're trying to take advantage of the great weather and the beautiful leaves falling. When it's not so nice, we usually either just stay in and play or go to a local store to peruse. Greta loves to take lots of naps during the day still, so it helps to get out of the house and let her know that there is more to life than naps.
We've had a few visitors lately. April returned for a Costco trip yesterday and Scott's niece, Melissa, came by the other day to see her new cousin! In addition, our friends, Diana and Karl and their 3 kiddos came by to visit. They had come to see us all the way from Illinois and we missed out on a fun dinner with my sister, Sue Brown, and them because we were having a tough night with gas. So, they came to us in the morning! It was fun to see them!
Sad news: the "less than 30 day countdown" is on for my return to work. (Scott has just read this over my shoulder and would like to point out a VERY happy side to this sad news: He is staying home with her for the bulk of the 1st thirty days I'm back at work. He is VERY excited about that!)
Happy news: we have a REALLY cute Halloween costume for Gigi. She'll be modeling it for you in a few weeks!
Greta's cousin, Melissa. It was fun to visit with her!
Little G chatting away
Playing in her bouncy seat
Gigi modeling her denim hat
7 comments:
She's too cute! Okay, I am going to email you to see if maybe next Tuesday would be a good afternoon to visit you two. I need to meet her before she turns one!! :)
Beautiful baby girl!!! I love seeing photos of her! I'm so sorry you have to go back to work! Is that temporary or permanent?
Super cuteness! I love you, Gigi!
Super cuteness! I love you, Gigi!
she's getting cuter every day! so glad we got to meet her and see you guys, even if it was only for 10 minutes! :)
OH, Greta...I love you! She is so sweet! I'm just sure her & Grace would be good friends! She seems like such a nice girl...
First let me say that I loved Scott lyrics in the last post. Very creative! We had such a good time with you gals last week. Let's do it again soon. Also Fall and Spring are my favorites too.
Post a Comment