I told you I wanted to post some photos of Aunt Kerri's house. They had an Easter egg hunt with a bunny over there as well. I thought the above photo was HILARIOUS. Greta is the type of baby that usually only sleeps if she is in her bed. Apparently, Aunt Kerri has the special touch. Here she is, sound asleep, with the Easter bunny. She wouldn't wake up to see him! She is too funny.
Aunt Kerri and Uncle Dan and the girls got Greta her very own Easter basket with toys and eggs. You can see Rowan helping Greta check it out!
Playing with her new ball from her Easter basket.

Tessa swinging Greta in their back yard.

4 comments:
She's growing up so fast! I like the top that you wore to that wedding. Cute style and pretty color.
Great family picture! YOu all look fabulous!
HEY! where's all these scrapbook pages, hmmmmm??? I'm DYING here!
I'm late on my blog commenting! We love you buys and can't wait to hang out again. I'll bring the Doritos and my own dust buster to clean up after the girls next time. It's officially been a month since your last post. I'm ready for an update. Love you!
Post a Comment