Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swimming!


There is too much to catch up on to even try! At some point, maybe I'll stick some pics in here to bridge the gap between Easter and mid-May, but...it's just been busy, and we've been thoroughly enjoying every second we have with Miss G. She has the sweetest personality and she is seriously the happiest kid. Always smiling. She's such a sweetpea! Here are some pics of her in a little baby pool that we have. It's super tiny....like, "it cost $5.00 NOT on sale at Target-tiny". If she leans on the side, all the water spills out, but it fits our purposes for right now. She really liked it and although we got soaked (she likes to crawl back and forth to mom and dad), we had so much fun playing with her.

She's become much more interactive with us recently. She loves to be with mama when she's not too sure about things or when she's tired and needs some comfort. She loves to be with daddy when she wants to play. The other day, Scott was laying on the bed and I put her down there and she crawled over and dove on top of him. She will laugh forever when he plays with her. The games usually leave me in awe of the energy that Scott has to expend. They usually involve Greta flying around the house in a laundry basket, as she is trying to escape the police or an eagle or some other entity. It is just too entertaining.



We're sorry I haven't been a better poster. We are looking forward to a fun summer with Greta and we'll try to post now and then you so can keep up on this sweet girl!

5 comments:

April & Alisha said...

I love the tiny pool! She looks like she's loving it, although she's always smiling and happy. I knew she'd like water. I missed hanging with you two this week.

Russ & Emily said...

She is so cute! We need to get together again sometime. I hear you about being busy.... I feel like we are all the time! Maybe by mid June we could do something. Check our blog Tues evening or Wed morning for an update on some big news!

beth said...

What a doll!! Addie always wants me for comfort and Micah for fun too! It must be the natural order of things. She does have a great personality...just like her mama!

the hortons said...

Love babies and their rolls squished into tiny bathing suits! She is such a doll. Seriously, you should get her into modeling. With her looks and disposition, she'd be a hot commodity! Love you!

The Schwengels said...

So sweet! I love her & we've never met!...speaking of this issue...Are you girls coming to BC?????

Grace & I will be there some...she will probably stay longer than I can. Can we find you there???