However, I'm happy to be home with Greta. On my last day of work, G was sick with a cold. Scott took her to the doctor and he said everything looked okay, and she just needed time to get over the cold. 4 days later, she was still running a fever. We took her into the doctor on Sunday (love our pediatrician - they have Saturday and Sunday hours) and they said G had a bad ear infection in each ear. Poor girl. She was a real trooper, hardly crying at all. Now she is on antibiotics and her fever has subsided.
Today, Rowan, Greta's cousin, is over for the day to play while her mom is at work. Greta LOVES Rowan. She just stares at her and tries to talk with her. This does not go over so well when Rowan is watching Caillou on TV. It is more of a one-sided conversation between Greta and....well, Greta. Here are some photos of them together today.
Rowan loving on Miss Gigi
The other day, we bought Gigi some winter boots. It's hard to see in this photo, but here she is modeling her boots! They actually are a little small for her calves (a problem that struck a chord with her mother, since those cute high boots never fit over my stove pipe calves), but I think she is going to be able to wear them for a month or so more.
The other day, our friends, Jolie and Shonda came over. They were playing with G and dad decided to put one of her loveys on her head. She was a bit perplexed, but she looked cute and got a good laugh out of us.
6 comments:
Congrats on being home now, Sarah! You won't regret any of the time you spend with your little girl...no matter how financially hard it is (I speak from experience :)
Thank you so much for watching Rowan today! You are a true lifesaver. Glad Rowan could educate Gigi on that toy. I'm surprised she tore herself away from Caillou long enough to do it!
Your little girls is so cute! What a good girl, barely crying when she is sick with an ear infection. Sarah, do you mind if I add you to my friend links on my homepage? Let me know, either from my blogspot or amy_wiltse@hotmail.com.
Have fun staying home with Greta!!
Yeah!!! How awesome! I'm really happy for you. Isn't it amazing how much a little baby changes your perspective on everything...like become a SAHM after all that school? I sure don't regret it!
YES, Sarah...Grace does need to come out! I told her you said so... I'm going crazy over here!
I'm so glad you decided to do what you wanted to do...stay at home! I will have to work...but how much is still up in the air... :) We shall see.
Miss you! Do you have any summer Brush Creek plans???
Georgia gets an ear infection EVERY time she gets a cold. In fact we just started antibiotics yesterday for her third ear infection in the past two months. I'm glad you caught it. It's so hard to know what's wrong with a baby and whether or not they need to go to the doctor.
Post a Comment