Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the Season

Here is Greta in her exersaucer next to our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. She likes the lights, but not nearly as much as I thought she would. Quite frankly, I'm proud of us for our Christmas effort (albeit slightly lame). I'm actually surprised we got a tree up at all. I think I am going to have to be the catalyst for holiday decorating in the future. Neither Scott or I are really into it, but I want Greta to have good memories of holidays, which includes the tree and stockings and all the decorations!

Sitting next to the tree waiting for Santa. Or maybe not.
We had another visitor this week - our friend, April, came back again to see us! She brought Greta a cute little penguin onesie that she can wear this winter and she brought chai with her, which made her an extra special visitor! April held Greta while I took some photos. Greta is completely confused by the camera and just stares at it with really wide eyes when I put it near her. See below for an example of her confusion.


What is that thing?

When I opened the door for April, I noticed she was wearing a hat that is similar to one that Greta has. What do you think we did?!?! PHOTO SHOOT! Here they are modeling their twin hats!


Do you think Greta is ready to meet Karl Lagerfeld yet? Maybe a few more practice shoots first.



In sleep sack AND hat. It's a statement of some sort.



Playing in their matching hats


We hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season so far!

4 comments:

April & Alisha said...

I love the last pic of us! I'll have to bring Chai everytime so I earn special visitor status.

the hortons said...

Love the Charlie Brown tree. We're Scrooges here. Tree's not even up yet, and I have a sneaky suspicion that if it does go up, it won't be this in 2008...

Also love Apes and G in their matching hats. I want one, but sadly this noggin can't fit into infant and toddler wear!

amosclarkson said...

Very cute hat :) Wait until this time NEXT year...she won't be able to take her eyes off the tree & you'll be chasing her around to keep her away from it!

Our Three Girls said...

Get used to putting up a tree because I'll be bugging you every year if you don't! Children need Christmas trees, people! :)