Sunday, August 24, 2008

Greta's New Surroundings & New Pals

Sunday afternoon. Things starting to slow down.


Mom and Greta on the front porch


Aunt Cathy & Uncle Bill drop in to see Gigi



Kitty stands guard

Coppin' a quick snooze on the porch between feedings


Greta - Still Life with Fruit & Cucumber


Aunt Sarah & Stella (future babysitting prospect)

Adoring grandmother giving us an hour or two break to nap


First pediatrician visit weighed on the antique scale. Greta now = 8 lbs.


5 comments:

The Schwengels said...

She's adorable! I love her! Sure wish we lived closer...

beth said...

She really is beautiful!!! I bet you get nothing done all day b/c she's just such a sight to look at.

Gael's Mom said...

Nurture those babysitter prospects! Now, that it's cooling off a bit I'd love to stop by or if you feel like an outing I'd be game (Hi Hat, the zoo, the front porch)? Anything to get a little of that sweet baby smell. You five look very calm and happy.

amosclarkson said...

I agree with Mi Jean, you all look very happy & relaxed!! That's so great! It will be fun to meet her sometime.

Our Three Girls said...

So sweet! It was fun visiting today. Love you!